The registration process is as follows (Full Time/Part Time/Digital/Online Study Options – 6 months to Year long courses e.g. Certificate,National Certificate, Advance Certificates, Diplomas, Advance Diplomas, BComm etc ):
1.Check the entry requirements for the course you are interested in.
2. Complete the application form and select your preferred course. Click here to download the application & registration form for a CIPS accredited course https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i41fDvMAMoZbFhvXMbHutBPqlFwvXnfK/view?usp=sharing.
For a TETA/QCTO/DHET accredited course, click here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uETZlP73wMCeF66vOQtZV8L_VZiUGHIp/view?usp=sharing
Full Time Students (straight out of matric), click here to download 2021 Bursary Application form https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ir2eeuxjTrh6-VpRHCsx-X1GtBf2RtfL/view?usp=sharing
3. E-mail the application/registration form to email@example.com (for TETA,QCTO, DHET etc) or firstname.lastname@example.org (for CIPS accredited course) and include proof of payment of R250
4. Once the Central Registration Office (CRO) has received your application form and proof of payment for the application fee (R250).
Your application will then be processed and thereafter you will receive an e-mail or call confirming the status of your application.
NB: No applications will be processed without payment for the application fee.
5. Once accepted, you will be required to pay an registration fee (details of such fees and other fees will be e-mail on receipt of your application e.g. R3100 in 2021).
At this stage you must request the course quotation for the fees to proceed and finalise your registration or should you be willing to apply for funding from your employer, edu loan (Fundi), your bank or other study finance options such as paying in installments of as little as R500 pm, R650 pm, R1000 pm, R2016 pm depending on the study option (full time, part time or distance learning with revision classes) and the selected course.
6. For Fundi Study Finance (for those students who funding their own studies or do not have bursaries but are working or have a relative who is working), click here https://www.fundi.co.za/index.html#fund to apply online, create your online profile to apply for study finance and select Supply Chain Academy under the institutions tab/ drop down list.
7. Once registration fee is paid, you are now part of our esteemed group of registered students/professionals with us at The Supply Chain Academy -SCA Global
8. Make sure you confirm where you will be attending as we have Students Support Centres (SSC) nationally and globally.
For distance and online learning students it is also important to confirm the nearest campus/student support centre in case you need to attend revisions (including those that may need CIPS international exams revisions which a held a month before the exams)
Alternatively for applications
For Professionals & Corporate Training Programs (e.g. 1 -5 days etc)
- Select your preferred training from the list or training calendar or e-mail email@example.com with subject : annual training calendar or simply book online.
- For Management & Leadership related trainings, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the training booking form and e-mail it back to the same e-mail
- Make the necessary payment to reserve your seat
- Make sure not to miss the training
- NB: If you have trained 3 times with us, you receive the 6th training free through our Training Loyalty Promotion (TLP)